UKANAFUN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE (UKEDC)
Profile of ENG.TGST.NSIDIBEALEXANDER, MNATE
Engr. Nsidibe Alexander Udoh
Nsidebe Alexanderis an indigene of Ikot Edem Ewa in Adat Ifang Clan, Ukanafun LGA, Akwa Ibom State. A registered Engineering Technologist and member of the Nigerian Association of Technologists in Engineering. He attended the Technical collage, Ikot Akata, Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Warri, Delta State, where he graduated from the Department of Welding and Underwater operations, with a double-major in Welding and Fabrication Engineering. He is certified as a competent practitioner in Lifting Equipment Certification by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity (under the Factories Act), a certified Level 3 Safety Officer by the Nigeria Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP). He is a member, and as well, recognized by the following national and International Professional Bodies:
1. NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF TECHNOLOGIST IN ENGERRING ( NATE)-MEMBER
2. NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF SAFETY PROFESSIONAL (NISP)
3. LIFTING EQUIPMENT ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION (LEEA) UK
4. AMERICAN SOCIETY OF NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (ASNT) NDT- USA
5. AMERICAN SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERS – ELEVATOR INSPECTOR, USA
6. THE WELDING INSTITUTE -UK
7. BRITISH STANDARD INSTITUTE ( BSI)-UK
8. NORTH SEA LIFTING – NSL ABERDEEN- UK
9. INDUSTRIAL ROPE ACCESS TRADE ASSOCIATION ( IRATA INTERNATIONAL) UK,
10. TRAIN THE TRAINERS (TTT) CERTIFICATION FOR CAPACITY BUILDING
Eng. Tgst. Alexander is a professional of repute, the founder and MD/CEO of Standard Testing and Inspection Services Ltd (STIS), a 100% Nigerian company that is highly recognized by the International & National Oil Companies (IOCs, NOC respectively) for quality project deliveries.
Nsidebe’s excellent leadership manifested in the successful registration/certification of STIS as a CATEGORY A company by the Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB), licenced by the Department of Petroleum Resources to operate as an Oil and Gas Servicing company, and also licenced by Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) to carry out industrial radiographic Testing services.